Sharp Top Mountain Shuttle
Not much for hiking? Choose to ride instead!
Not everyone can hike a nearly 4,000-foot mountain, but it would be a shame to deny anyone the view, so we provide shuttle transportation to within 1,500 feet of the top of scenic Sharp Top Mountain!NOTE: The 1,500 foot hike from the shuttle drop-off area to the top of Sharp Top Mountain is a rocky, rugged, strenuous hike. You can hike a few hundred feet to see the view below but it is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues. Trips are generally hourly, but may run more frequently to meet passenger demand.
Sharp Top Shuttle Departures
* Tickets sold at the Country Store the day of departure.
* Shuttle departs hourly from the Nature Center on the following dates:
- May 6 - 21: Sat, Sun
- May 24 - Oct 1: Wed - Sun
- Oct 2 - 29: Mon - Sun
Round Trip Rates
- $10.00 Adults
- $6.00 Children (ages 12 and under)
One Way Trip Rates* Enjoy your return trip on foot.
- $6.00 Adults
- $4.00 Children (ages 12 and under)