We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
Last Updated July 10, 2020
At Delaware North at Peaks of Otter Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn in the common spaces of the Lodge.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Peaks of Otter Restaurant and the Lounge are open, using a limited menu, with no buffets or Sunday brunch.
- Sharp Top Shuttle, Sharp Top Store, and Country Store remain closed until further notice.
Wednesday, June 24:
Peaks of Otter Lodge, Grab 'n Go, Peaks of Otter Restaurant, Peaks Bar & Lounge
- Restaurant Hours: Breakfast (Grab 'n Go only); Lunch 12 PM to 3 PM; Dinner 4:30 PM to 8 PM
- Bar Hours: Sun-Thurs 4 PM to 8 PM (drink orders taken by Dining Room staff); Fri-Sat 4 PM to 9 PM
Sharp Top Shuttle, Sharp Top Store, Country Store
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. Currently our reservations office is closed, but you may book online at any time.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations arriving after July 1, 2020 may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm EDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.