We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Peaks of Otter Lodge, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Peaks of Otter Lodge, Restaurant, and Lounge are temporarily closed for the winter season. We plan to re-open on May 3, 2021 and are currently accepting reservations for 2021 stays.
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Peaks of Otter Lodge. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Peaks of Otter Lodge's Rest Assured program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- The Sharp Top Shuttle, Sharp Top Store, and Country Store are currently closed for the season.
|Peaks of Otter Lodge||Closed||Re-opening May 3|
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside. Staff will not enter guestrooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay.|
|Food & Beverage|
|Peaks of Otter Restaurant||Closed|
|Peaks Bar & Lounge||Closed|
|Sharp Top Shuttle||Closed|
|Peaks of Otter Gift Shop||Closed|
|Sharp Top Store||Closed|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. Book online at any time or call 866-387-9905. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm EDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.