Rest Assured | Commitment to Care
Learn about our new health and safety standards
Delaware North's Rest Assured | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
We've re-engineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous, ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Peaks of Otter Lodge, regardless of vaccination status.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of Peaks of Otter Lodge's Rest Assured program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Reduced capacity and limited hours of operation, where appropriate.
- Moving to a 48-hour cancellation policy across all lodging properties - giving guests the assurance of a full refund prior to their planned stay, should circumstances change.
- Cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms prior to arrival, with housekeeping upon request thereafter.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and FreedomPay. Cashless transactions preferred.
- Hand-sanitizing stations located throughout properties.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive COVID-19 Training Program.
Relaxed Cancellation Policy:
As our nation navigates the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that making travel decisions may leave guests feeling a bit uneasy. We want our guests to Rest Assured that we have them covered. Our new cancellation policy gives our guests greater flexibility with their booking.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4:00 pm EDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase Rate, which are non-refundable.
As always, we are committed to delivering a safe and secure hospitality environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority.