Booking & Reservation Policies
Please take a look at our booking and reservation policies, provided for your convenience, to help in planning for your stay.
The following terms and conditions of Delaware North at Peaks of Otter Lodge apply to your reservations, and by making your reservations using our online reservation system, you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process.
Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- An optional $1 Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation donation will be added to your bill. You may opt-out of the donation at any time during your stay. The Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation is the Parkway's official nonprofit fundraising partner for the Parkway which helps protecting and enhancing the area for current visitors and future generations. The Foundation collaborates with the Parkway superintendent and staff to identify priority projects that are not covered by the Parkway's annual operating budget. Visit http://www.brpfoundation.org/ for information on completed and current projects.
- Room rates at Peaks of Otter are subject to 5.3% state tax and 7% occupancy tax.
- Rollaway Charge: $15 (no charge for cribs).
- Refrigerator Charge: $20.
- Additional Adult charge: $11 per adult
- Children are considered 15 years of age and younger
- Advance Booking Limit: You can book your arrival date a maximum of one year and one month in advance of arrival.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
All reservations require payment of the first night rate (including tax) as a deposit at the time of reservation. Some packages and special events require full payment at the time you make your reservation. Daily rates do not include applicable state, federal, county taxes or Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation donation.
No Shows & Early Departures will be charged the contracted nightly rate for each night the reserved room is not occupied by the individual, up to and including the entire length of stay.
- Holidays or Holiday Weekends
- Peak Fall Foliage
- $30 per pet, per stay, non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged for pets in the room.
- Reservations that include pets must be disclosed prior to arrival due to limited availability of pet-friendly rooms.
- At this time, we only accept dogs or cats - no other animals.
- No more than two well-behaved pets per room are permitted.
- Pet owners will be liable for any additional cleaning bills or repairs should they be required.
- Service animals accompanying people with disabilities are always welcome.
- Pets must be declared at check-in.
- In consideration of all hotel guests, pets must be attended at all times in all common areas. They cannot be left unattended in your guestroom unless they are in portable kennels. For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will NOT clean your room if your pet is left unattended.
- Pets cannot be tied or left unattended on hotel balconies.
- Pets are not permitted in any public building. Service animals are welcome in public buildings.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times in common areas.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate of all hotel and park guests.
- You have obtained legal authorization from the credit card holder to make reservations on behalf of the credit card holder, to pay all advanced deposit charge(s) using the credit card holder's credit card and agree to our terms and conditions on the credit card holder's behalf and thereby bind credit card holder to our terms and conditions;
- The Guest Information you have provided above, e.g., name, phone number, and address, are that of the credit card holder;
- You have advised the credit card holder that we do not impose any third party booking charges and we will accept reservations directly from the credit card holder; and,
- You will inform the credit card holder of all our Reservation and Cancellation Policies, and provide the credit card holder with reservation confirmation(s) and any other information or correspondence pertaining to the credit card holder's reservations.